11 May, 2009

When life started to get bored, everything that involves makes you bored too. And it counts no matter on what, even with my blog too. Ahheem.. I guess I should make a new outfit for my blog. Lets wait. No, im going to make some changes to everything, from life to fashion to hairdo to everything about me. Meanwhile im still addicted with sleeping games. Is kinda new life to me, I am a superb terrible sleeper. Who can beat my record? I had been sleeping for more than 12hours every day. Counting down is already 2weeks. I seem like not getting enough sleep no matter how much I sleep. Help me! Damn, I am wasting too much time with Mr. Chow recently. He might start to get annoyed about me. Okay, should move on with some others new stuff. Stay tune, lets wait together with me. BUT First things I need to settle, clean up my mess, my room are new storeroom feel to me. And I been neglected my charger at the camera shop for months, I should have picked it up tomoro. There’s still a lot pending stuff in my to-do-list, before I make any changes, I should clear my mess. And end up, life still maintain the same….