08 May, 2009

Sleepless Notes

I cant sleep. Guess I been sleeping too much on mc day. Back from Singapore almost 1 week jor. Dont really have chances to talk n chat with everyone, most of the time are ‘on de run’. Is really liked running trip, no joking! Found out i really not suitable living there. Perhaps something is missing there on me. Serious! Or maybe I love msia too much. Wahahaa.. funny ler? I bet I missing out some kaki-s over there. Guess yourself lor, im not going to reveals anything any details. Hehee


Is actually a trip which I had promised my dearest for more than 2 years. Im Suck, need to beg me for holiday some more. Hahaa.. Is my fault, but when I think of Singapore I feel sick. This one cannot, that one cannot. I rather live in hell. And I don’t really like some Singaporean. Sorry if it offends anyone but I really don’t like them. Ok for whatever reason, just ignore this. It might be something to do with every Singapore thingy I had gone thru.


Hmm.. Guess what?!! I paused for few minutes, trying to think what I should write next. Arrr… Hmmm… You know is 422am, my brain probably had shutdown. And how you want me continue with the lame Singapore story. Something stuck there..


Okay time to move on. I know I should try to sleep. Oh, if you want to see those Singapore picture please view thru my fb. I love comment too ;P

** in the bus **


Btw, im bored with current lifestyle. I want something New, Different, Challenging, Out of Ordinary, Special, Marvelous and Definitely a good one. Any idea? TRICKY ler? I know, if not I wont be asking you for help lorr.