20 May, 2009

Feeling stress?

Living in 20th century, whose hav no burden and stress? I bet everyone does. Who can run away from it? But God created us with the ability to create or seek happiness ourselves. Bet everyone had their own way to release stress. Hanging with someone I love would make me temporary forget the burden and stress. (I know is temporary, but at least I am living in the moment. I truly enjoy things I got involved, even doing nothing with my families at home) I just love how great my families and friends makes me easily forget things that I am unhappy with.

Okay not to run from topic, I was checking on my daily mails and this fwd email pop-out and make me laugh silliness myself. (Hope my colleagues didn’t notice me laughing. Keke. Sometime she would ask, why re you laughing? Yes I laugh a lot myself, really a lots when I online / msn. “Dorjeh Mrs. Tan a.k.a El and Mrs. Chong a.k.a Mk”, you two amoi, now my colleagues will stay far farrr away from me) Opps, so sorry run out of topic again. Let’s continue. I think it was kind to simple but it succeed makes me laugh myself. Roll my eyeball to left, trying to see if she sees me laugh. I felt bad, why I am always the one behaving weird?! So I decided to forward the mail to one of my buddy, trying to make him laugh himself in office. Hahaa so I wont look that weird anymore. **So happy.

Guess what? He doesn’t have any reaction lor. Mission failed. Sad… it proved I am really weird girl.

Check it here; Fw: Why teachers need that one month holiday while others don't.




Are you laughing? If yes, pls don’t tell me you re laughing me for being weird.

Below is the two I laugh my voice out.. *shy* Tell me im normal..




Conclusion, I really can cheer easily or i really weird!!?