14 May, 2009

Journey to Office

Week before, I was craving for some rains drop. It finally came.

This Morning it was a heavy rain.. Road is slippery along the highway. Along the way, I saw few accidents. Some is damn serious.. It really freaks me out.

I am thankful for giving opportunity to stay alive. I was actually driving thru Kerinchi-link, and supposed the road is very smooth. Out of a sudden, everyone jamm break and I am pressing breaks too. I cant really recall anything, but all I remember is my car is stil behaving good. Only awhile later I found my car was then swinging left and right, right and left. It was going to turn-over at that moment. The sterling is out of control.. I almost bang to the wall and left car of mine. Trying to focus.. and after 2-3minutes, everything back to normal.

Malaysian Culture is really everywhere lor, then only I noticed everyone jamm break to see what actually happened / what the car plate involves in the accident. MH ah!!! Cant really understand them.

Okay I am here to express my gratitude for giving chances for second live. I will gonna love myself, my families and my friends even more. I LOVE MY LIVE and you.. Muacks~

Back to work la, bye!