20 August, 2008

You're killing me softly

When you get mature you start to realize and see thru many things. People you trust the most will hurt you the most. You probably will have your heart broken not only once and each time is getting worse. You don’t dare to trust people anymore. You don’t dare to fall in love again. You hate thing that happened around you. You even hated yourself for being naïve. You will start to analyze everyone that came into your life.

I hate this kind of feeling. I damn damn hate myself for falling to the wrong mug.again and again…Can’t you see my broken heart? I thought you’re always the one whose understand me the most. I know you feel me. You’re killing me silently.

I kept reminding myself. Everything happens for a reason. Don’t cry because is the end, Smile because it happened. Is ridiculous; when you’re lost, you don’t see the road. Every fact seem like a fool to you. I can’t endure any longer. Breath is so much lacking. I almost expired. And the only way is... get your ass out from my life. I seriously don't need your fake cares. You’re f*cking irritating. Don’t ever promise me something you can’t grant me. Just leave me alone plss..