29 August, 2008

my very first time...

Sudden urge of posting this song for everyone here. I don’t really understand what the lyrics mean; but this song is somewhat brought me back lots of the past. How come songs can reminds us those sweet and sour moments? This is the very first song of my first love, first man I longed to loves; my first of everything. Times really passed too fast, before I have time to recalls those blissful memories.. I found out I almost forgot those kind of feeling. Is been half year now, is not really a long period for me. Let’s say it this way, because I really did let go and I think this is the main reason why memories faded so fast.

You know what I am really proud of myself? I noticed I am damn good in finding happiness for my own self when I am not feeling any good either. **Hehee.. I think this sound good on me “Im the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you & smile the type of girl who is willing to brighten your day even if I can’t brighten my own”. Im not self praise here but I really am this kind of girl **smiling** for everything I struggle I learn something new about myself. Something new into my new live.. Life still goes on without him.

“有所得就有所失 有所失就有所得”
“人要懂得舍得,不舍不得,舍了才得”

Losing him was the worst moment I had gone thru. Heart aches, broken into pieces. It really hurt so much. But if I am given a chance; I won’t change any of it. This is the best for us. I lose someone important but I gained more than anything or anyone can replace. I found myself again, learned that families is always important, found out true friends, my own career. Don’t you think my life is greater without him around? Hmm.. yup I felt the same too. So you should know why I never regret of letting him go?

Have anyone ask you this question before “When was the last time you are feeling happiness? Last two days I was browsing some girl’s blog, read on this topic. Suddenly I felt blissful, I hardly remember when it was but I can clearly remember how it felt. I should **thanks him for the very short moments of the happiness and left a deep remarks in my heart. So what can I say? Let’s keep those memories… feel the things before it faded.

I actually in a very rush time now. My friends are waiting for me at café, another appointment at bar club. Sigh~ I am real tired. Ok I need to go now..lets update you all again. Hope my friend wasn’t reading this. If yes, I am sooo sorry babe. **Muacks