19 August, 2008

Set me free

Did anyone know what did dream means? I heard some people said dreams relates to our daily lives. Think this is unexplained. Everyone have different thought of it. Perhaps I should give up from finding the truth meaning hidden. Sigh~ I’ve been tired of my dreams lately. I seem like having almost the same type of dreams every night, without fails. What a sad thing is I can’t find out the meaning! Some of my friends said when you dream of something bad it means opposite. Some even said if you dreamt of something bad, you should tell the related person and good things will happen. Last week I had this awful dream once, one of my close friend dead and I cried terribly. I didn’t tell her, but I did call her up and check if she is ok with her live. Thanks god, she is having a great live.

What make me insane is I have dreamt of working and meeting him all the nights. It stick to me for months and I seem like can’t get rid of it. I am real tired of rushing to work, working with all the loaded works, finding ways to bump into him, time not enough, etc in dreams. What it is inside my mind now?! May be I need to admit that I am thinking of my works and him too much. **End up I need to drink D.O.M every night before I sleep. But I don’t see any difference till now…