01 August, 2008

"pls Respect, my dear"

Sigh~ early morning received a rude and unfriendly mail frm a girl which I dun even knw frm friendster.. wat I can say is I think teenagers today is doing stupid things a lot. kind of wasting their time. ok lets get back to de content of de mail; basically is a vry simple one. Written ”I hate you bit*h”. WTF! wat is she doing? a 18yrs old girl frm johor. i scratched my hair for few minutes wit wide open mouth.. did I knw her?! no I dun, I really dun!! I dun even hv 18yrs old friends.. think she hv sent wrongly. and yes I did replied “learn to respect pls. i dun even knw you”. lucky enough it didn effect my mood. im feelin good today…jz bcz I hv special date tonite. hehee gonna meet up all my girlfriends for karaoke session.**wink

**If you wan others to respect you; all you need is respect yourself. girls should learn to respect each others bt nt stabbing each others.. after all, we re all frm de same type.