06 February, 2009

Get to know me better

Things I lurve
I have so many things I really lurve and the lists goes like it never end. So am gonna pick those I really lurve to heaps.


1) Sun and Beaches
yeah everyone lurve it. I mean whose not? Imagine yourself lying at the soft-sand beach, having the best book in your hand. The sunshine and the waves makes you so damn shiok. Yes I lurve nature…




2) Santorini Island
Sponsor me, sponsor me and i gonna lurve you till my very last breath. Lolz. Hey I am serious here. i am saving damn hard to make a visit there. But I found out the cost is much more expensive compare to others country. Is my BIG target..

It had been nominee of 7 wonders of nature. Glimpse thru a book, if I am not mistaken Santorini had the most beautiful sunset ever.


Click here to find out more: http://www.santorini.net/home.html


3) Dogssss
I am a dog fever. Any dog, any type, any breeds are welcome. They re for sure be my best buddies. Honesty I don’t treat dogs as animal, they re the bestfriend ever.
Hmm.. but hor, if I am given a chance to choose to stay with.. is gonna be Labrador Retriever or Siberian Husky. I lurve how smart they looks like.



4) Dream Car
Cars is just a transport for me. It really doesn’t matter what car I am driving, as long I don’t need to stick inside a sardine mini-bus with people I don’t even know. I am not high standard or bla blaa blaaa.. just that I hate how inconvenience and unsystematic the public transport in our country.

My dream car, hehee I know I know, I will only drive it in my dreams.

Okay come back to the fact since I know Audi TT not suitable for me. So here another car I fancy. Toyota caldina.. I lurve big car even thou I know it doesn’t suit me, but but… who cares!




5) Green and Turquoise Colour
Who said green is for Malay? I lurve green and turquoise (fyi turquoise is bluish-green)
Yes seldom Chinese like green and I am weird as what I told you ll. I have weird taste. Aaahhahahaha

.
.
.
.
.
Things I hate
This time I don’t need to pick up those I hate most cuz I rarely hate things. And if I do so, it won’t be long. Honestly I don’t know how to hate people or things for that kind of long period. I don’t understand why I should hate it. Hahaha if one day you find out I been hating you like for years..okay say it for months, then you should buy lottery and I bet you will win the first prize. As what I remember I never hate people for more than a month.

1) Cat and Cats

Don’t ask me W.H.Y! I really dunno why. I found them cute at times too.

I don’t mean to hate them. Is just that dunno why I am very damn damn scared of them. Don’t let them walk near me, I will scream my lung out and cried like a baby child. Serious! And not to mention if they touched me, can’t imagine how impolite I gonna act. I tried to convince my inner side to get over it. Yet I stil not dare to touch them like how I treat those doggie. But for sure is getting better now days, at least I wont scream so loud now. Hehee.. yes got improvement. Big clap to myself...