18 January, 2009

Journey throughout 2008

.
.
a toast from “Veenie Wong”
***
What I can say now, It wasn’t easy and is a damn hard one.
2008 is a hard journey in self-development, self-improvement, self-appreciation and self-realization. The whole personal process of growing is cruelness.

But I find that during a time of transition, everything seems more ‘meaningful.’ It’s as if your senses become heightened and brightened. Sunsets and sunrises appear more beautiful… Greens look greener, blues look bluer and the presence of your families and friends become SO precious!!! The changing process helps me see things in different angle.

The world is full of unexpected twists and turns. Nothing comes without a price and I am lucky the reward turn out in a good way. I don’t know when it happened, or even how it happened. But I did it. I grew up to someone wiser, understanding, and strong in heart. And I know it was all worthwhile.