03 January, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!

**

HAPPY 2009!!!
A new year; a new start; a new chapter; a new beginning.
Forget the bad; cherish the good.
***
Cant run from fact I am another year older. Gosh. Felt so darn old..
I can even heard a fiery voice shouted “WAKE Nie..you need to go xtra miles for what you want; go work hard Now, you re not young anymore, you don’t hav much times left”
.
.
I was like..Shit!!WTF..i know I know ok.i don’t need any reminder..i know I am old aunty wit nothing. Haiz!! Feel bad for myself!
.
.
.
When everyone was so in the mood enjoying the New Year feels; I was like god, I need more timessss…. Times runs so fast, it makes me felt liked 100m dash in Olympic Games. No joking I am serious.. yes I do felt like this. New Year was like another new pressure!!
.

Ok I honestly not a perfect women wit perfect lives; i don’t ask much. I only wish for;
***
First I wish my parents to live healthy everyday. Second I want to earn more and more and many more. Third I wish my families to live healthy and happily. Forth I wish to forget either the bad or good and moved myself on from the past. Fifth I wish for World Peace. Sixth I wish Hero and Bebe a healthy and happily living wit me [FYI hero n bebe is my dogs]. Seventh I hope God can slow down the times so I can hav more times to enjoy what I am having now.
.
.
YES grant me those seven wishes and I will be living happily ever after again. Haahahaa!
See I am not greedy.
.
.
.
.
Hmm.. Wonder how’s everyone celebrate the coming of 2009?? I am a bit unlucky I need to work, no choice!! Nah but I am celebrating it after work with new brunch of new friends. They re great!
.
Hahaa.. in fact I am like doing count-down for new year before a week. Been working too much, drinking too much and dancing too much for a week. LoL!! One reason I dont luv to work outstation.. my body aches more than a week dy.
.
.
.
223am!! I am awake typing my blog; siao lar. Seriously I am so sleepy but I cant sleep, need to look after my sick dad. I know my mum was over tired while I was away for whole week. If I could separate myself to two.. … .. “Hey don’t dream. Ok need to grab a bite of cigg. and clean up my luggage. and rooms. and do laundry.. no tis one tomoro. and what else?! See if I got more times I sure will blog more than this. But times not allowed so that’s it.
.
.
***
AND happy merry New Year everyone…Wishes all the best in 2009 ahead. Tho I complained too much but I stil luv new year. heeheee