26 January, 2009

The final ending

***HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR***
***
Lets straight to the point. Old people love to said so, settle those bad things and don’t bring them along with you to New Year.

SO So soo…
I am gonna left all those unhappy things behind and move forward with only happy things..

Before that let me include this songs here.. which break my heart to heaps. (for one last time)
Unfortunate things don’t always row downhill forever. Sun will rise again one day..

After bad things end, good things will come to us for sure. Bright side will come to me soon.. Wakakaaka and I am not gonna let those previous stupid f*cking years come back to me ever again. Please DON’T!!! GO GO GO

Okie.. now I want to dedicate this songs to everyone who re reading this. Hope everyone have a new beginning of FABULOUS & GLAMOROUS new year. And lotsa LOVE..