19 April, 2009

Old Blog


I guess Lazy disease is somehow come back to me. I find it hard what suppose to drop down. Hmm.. How about my so-called roller-coaster’s life? No it’s gone, life is peaceful now. Is too peaceful and it make me feel life bored. I am back to 9 to 5 job and am back to healthy life too. Waked 630am and sleep around 11++pm. I preferred spending time with my families and girlfriends on weekend, rather to rock the club…. YES I know! I know, even my blog is bored too.

I am not sure was it true, I am feeling different now. Everything changed, from my taste of food to taste of cloths, from thinking to the way I acted and behave. Is real hard to express how I am feeling but it gave me a good beginning I guess. Is a good feeling I can say. I am someone *NEW again. ## Big Grin on my face!

Ok since I hv nothing better to express and my bored-life-blog make you gonna bang your head to toilet-bowl, guess you can have a view on my old blog. Ya I let it grow mushroom independently for so long. I never knew I can write poems, hahaahhaa I am cancer-girl ok, don’t blame me. BLAME my horoscope. Ok let you ll have a quick peek on it. Enjoy yourself..

http://wyuene.blog.friendster.com/