01 April, 2009

de ex-in-law


Would you still keep in touch with your ex-in-law after the break up? Wonder am I making the right decision? I been ignoring of meeting up for few times and since the ex in law seem never give up. So here the dinner goes.

I am on the way going to fetch them. Guess what so funny? I cant remember the actual road to ex house. One year not exactly a long period, but I swear I was turning into the wrong junction for few times. Lolz.

Perhaps dinner and chat was juz normal, nothing special. After dinner, they invited me to go over their house to chat. I was thinking to say ‘no’ but failed. Hmm.. and it wasn’t really a good idea. I been cursed from there, I never been happy living in the house. It brought back those nightmares and I swear would never be in that house ever again. I swear!

Lesson learned: Never keep in touch with your ex-in-law after the break up even how hard they begged you to meet up.

By: VeenieWong