04 November, 2008

F & E Plus – Enhanced Formula

When the “low-blood pressure’s friend came to me again. I honestly hate medi, or I borne as their best friend? I wonder? I had been having a sleeping disorder and huge dizziness lately. And when I visited the doctor, this is what I got…
.
.
den den denn denng F & E PLUS”
.
.
. .
. . .
. .
.
.
Ingredients:
EACH capsule contains the following extracts :
Fructus Lycii barbarum L 84mg
Radix Pseudostellariae heterophylla (Miq) 68mg
Rhizoma Dioscoreae opposite Thunb 52mg
Caulis Spatholobi Suberectus Dunn 49mg
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Oliv) Diels 40mg
Radix Astragali Seu Hedysari 40mg
Radix Paeoniae Alba Lactiflora Pall 21mg
Resina Draconis Daemonorops 16mg
Rhizoma Cyperi rotundus L 16mg
Radix Rehmanniae glutinosa Libosch 14mg
.
.
Helps:
* Invigorate ‘qi’. Replenish blood
* Possess warming effect
* Overcome menstrual problems
* Promote darker and healthier hair
* Improve complexion
* Anti-ageing
* Overcome sleeping disorders
* Overcome irritation and fatigue
* Enhance immunity
.
.
.
AND this costs RM 138. Each capsule costs RM 4.60… sigh! And I hate my health now.