04 November, 2008

de sweet "Fried-Prawn-Guen"

Is 12am….
My phone rang!
.
.
Him: Where re you? Can I come and find you?
Nie: Now? I am outside but heading to home in minutes… What happened?
Him: Nothing. Just come out to buy cigg so drop by your house for some chat.
Nie: Oh.. Sure no prob.
Can u buy me ‘dim sum’. De fried prawn-guen which I like…?
Him: Of coz. So see you later…
.
..
...
It was just a fried prawn guen which I normally ate but how come this one is different?
Is 2 in de morning, and I am sitting alone facing my comp. eating de fried prawn guen and it was the sweetest dim sum I ever had.

Thanks..and do you know that night was great. Something which I had longing for year and finally it was. It means more than everything to me, d’ling. And those words will always kept to my heart… love you.
***