14 November, 2009

the 606days


Ok. So long I never blog till I forgotten how to start blogging. **Serious**
Do you know why I stop sharing here. Reason why I stopped blogging…

1. Life bored..
fine. My life real bored. If I blog about it, it will only makes everyone felt the same as well. You will gonna end everything or whack me or you might try to light up my life.

2. No enjoyment
my heart doesn’t have those enjoyment I am searching. Those roller coasters were so outdated. Is time to blog some stable life, since my life wasn’t stable so did my blog. It lack of something merry. and so i stopped...

3. Main reason..
frankly am very lazy nowadays. My brain doesn’t function well. It didn’t produce words at all. And my fingers have problem in typing. So I give myself a break.

That’s it!


-- The end –


so short and it makes you feel like whacking me?
Do you know, is five in the morning and am trying so hard to update you my life.
the effort is priceless

my brain really wasn’t working, because all I can think of is YOU!
Heading to bed now.. Good morning everyone.
* tata *


btw lets share my new games of photography
taken with my toy by LX3 *heart'it



***