09 October, 2008

the unspoken I AM SORRY

sorry Definition
sorry (sär′ē, sôr′ē)
Adjective -·rier, -·ri·est
1. full of sorrow, pity, or sympathy: also used as an expression of apology or mild regret
“I am SORRY”
Everyone said it when they did something wrong or something that hurt people feeling. But did ‘I am sorry’ really that matter to everyone. I really don’t know. Some might not say it if they don’t think they are wrong. I am sorry is for those who done something wrong. Sometime if it helps to build up a stronger relationship, it really not that important whose to say the 3 words. Perhaps human nowadays is too into themselves. Why not we learn to let our self-image down for once?

I rather want those ‘I am sorry’ in action. It means more than saying it out without feeling it. What am I talking about? I read one of my friend blog, she is longing for this 3 words for years. Perhaps sometime something need not to say it out babe. As long you know he is still here for you whenever you need someone, calling you once awhile to check out if you are okay, sharing and helping out with your problems. Doesn’t those things he did is more than the apology? Definitely because you are still important to him and he still care for you. The difference is the LOVE he is feeling for you but is still love what. Hahaa wtf I don’t really mind. As long I know I am staying in little space in his heart. I felt blessed.